Hotel Packages for 2017
Located in the middle of the bustling city center and just a few short blocks to the bull run, you can't get any closer to the action than this! Enjoy 4 Star accommodations with contemporary decor walking distance to all the city's sites, restaurants, shopping and more! The hotel features a trendy restaurant and lounge, daily breakfast and amenities like free wifi. Right outside this Top 10 Rated hotel is all the old world charm of downtown Pamplona!
3 Night Stay: Wednesday - Sunday (July 5 - 8, 2017)
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,395 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,695 per person
- Single Occupancy, 1 in a Room: $2,495
** Pricing is in $US and includes all taxes and booking fees; extra nights available upon request **
All rooms feature 2 full beds or 1 queen bed. Rooms are ideally fitted for up to 2 guests. For groups of 3, we can accommodate although the bed offering will be the same.
- Deluxe 4 Star Hotel Stay in the Middle of the Action
- Welcome Party - Enjoy Traditional Spanish Tapas & Sangria while getting to know your Guides & the Group
- Coffee & Spanish Donuts Meetup before the Biggest Street Party in Spain
- Celebrate the Legendary "Chupinazo" Opening Ceremony with Revelers from all over the World!
- Bull Run Balcony Balcony Party - Cheer on the Bulls & Runners below, includes Coffee & Breakfast Treats
- Pintxos Experience - Enjoy Paired Tapas & Regional Wine at Each Stop on this Walking Tour through Old Town
- Daily Breakfast - Start each day out right with a beautiful full-spread Spanish Breakfast Buffet
- Official Insider Red Waist Band, Bandana & Sleeping Mask (for your Siestas ;)
- 24/7 Guides throughout Your Stay, Making Sure You're Having Max Fun!
Optional Add-Ons Available: Tickets to a Bull Fight, Additional Bull Run Balcony Parties, Cooking Classes, Winery Excursions and More!
Pamplona Catedral Hotel, 4 Star
Pamplona Catedral Hotel is a delightfully tranquil hotel located in the heart of beautiful Pamplona, and set in a converted medieval convent. Dine in luxury and absorb the history in La Capilla restaurant, set in the former chapel. The hotel is located in the city center less than 650 feet from the buzzing Plaza del Castillo, a meeting point for locals and visitors alike.
Offering comfortable double rooms with vast amounts of natural light, each room at the Pamplona Catedral Hotel is a vantage point, with large windows providing truly spectacular views of the rest of this ancient city.
After enjoying your buffet breakfast, stroll through the old quarter where you will be greeted by a number of enchanting sights like La Taconera park, the oldest gardens in the city, the impressive town hall, and beautiful Catedral de Santa Maria. Or visit one of the many shops and restaurants nearby - Pamplona's wine and tapas are unparalleled!
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- 50% of the package cost is due at booking.
- Final 50% is due May 1, 2017.
- Reservations made after May 1, 2017 require full payment.
- Cancellations received before May 1, 2017 receive a full refund minus $200 cancellation fee per package.
- Cancellations received after May 1, 2017 forfeit amount already paid.
- Reservations made after May 1, 2017 are non-refundable.